Somehow our simple 2 person project has become a fully staffed animation team. It's taking a little bit longer than intended but The Gerald Project is in full swing. A lot has happened over the past few months but with no home base its hard to keep people updated.
This Blog was created to keep everyone involved in the project.
I will try to post weekly updated. This is my 1st blog so please bear with me & let me know what improvements can be made.
A lot more will be posted over the next few days.
Please post your work, links, criticism and anything else that is relevant to this project.
Remember constructive crit is a good thing, so please don't get insulted if someone doesn't like your work.
Oh & keep everything PG13.
This is a wonderful Start Erica! Shall I post some layouts, or you were going to do that.. ?
ReplyDeleteOOps~! I did not see all that you have already posted! Wow! Let me know if you want me to post more art.
ReplyDeleteA question about Gerald. I read the character bio and I was wondering why you were making him short sighted. It's not even mentioned in the narration. In My personal opinion I don't think you should give a character a trait that won't even be noticed, I think you should add a scene or two to show that he has bad sight or take that trait completely out.
ReplyDeleteYour doing great and All the best
Tamara - Charenelle gave me the original description while I was still making the original character design. We tried a version with glasses but the character was cuter without it.
ReplyDeleteThe character description is just a suggestion for the animation. Viewers are not going to see it unless they take a look at the blog. But if you can think of good additions please put them out for us to see.