Very Nice Tamara. Luv the car! You took it right out of my mind.
Laura can you work out a background with this composition, placed into HD proportions?
We still have to figure out what exactly happens in this scene. I thought about it bunch of times and still haven't reached a conclusion. I love the top going up but don't know if well be able to use it, unless we can figure out a way to place it in the scene. This is a really nice start. Bravo!
Hhaaaa.. He is soo funny! It is nice to see him come alive!Way to go Tamara!
ReplyDeleteVery Nice Tamara. Luv the car! You took it right out of my mind.
ReplyDeleteLaura can you work out a background with this composition, placed into HD proportions?
We still have to figure out what exactly happens in this scene. I thought about it bunch of times and still haven't reached a conclusion. I love the top going up but don't know if well be able to use it, unless we can figure out a way to place it in the scene. This is a really nice start. Bravo!
BTW think I like first one better.
ReplyDelete